Hey guys, today we are going to be talking about skin care. First I thought about only doing a whole post about skin care but then we would be here forever so this thread will be a series.
I have oily skin prone to acne (all those of you who are with me raise your hands 😂). For several years I have been struggling, big time, with acne and I still struggle but not as much.
I think it is very important to go to a dermatologist and do a proper treatment, that was the thing that transformed my skin, however the following products have been helping me a lot. My skin, despite the few pimples that I currently have, looks healthy. And the pimples are not as bad as they used to be.
If you have oily skin you should try to avoid products that are comedogenic because those will clog your pores and don't wash your face with cold water because it will close your pores (so the skin care products won't penetrate your pores) nor with warm water because it will dry your skin (which will lead to more oil production).
So without further due the first step of my skin care routine is cleanser:
A cleanser is a facial care product that is used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin. This helps to unclog pores and prevent acne.
I use the L'Óreal Paris purifying gel. This one is very good because it contains salycilic acid and argila. This particularly one costs 6€
Other good options are:
![]() |
| Garnier Pure Active Range |
![]() |
| Clean&Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash |
![]() |
| Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, 6€ |





Comments
Post a Comment