Hey, this is a quick introduction of my blog and what I expect to achieve. So, as you can see, my blog is called Beauty Glazed and I will be focusing on make up and skin care. Make up is my passion, I'm obsessed with it and I have one of those big "wish list" of products that I want to buy, anyone can relate to that?!?!?!?!
This introduction is getting a lit bit too big so let's stop here while we can...
If you made it this far congratulations and thank you for sticking around. Now onto what I plan (or want) to achieve: I want this little space to be a platform for you, the readers, to ask whatever you feel like asking, I want to share some tips and tricks that I have learned along the way, and to talk about new products, best products, favorite products, not so good produtcs and everything in between.
Please keep in mind that I'm not a make up artist or anything like that but, I'll try my best to answer all of your questions accurately and if necessary do any type of research for you.
If you are at the end of this post thank you and let's be friends. Xo
______________________ ___________________________
Olá, este post será uma breve introdução ao meu blog e o que espero alcançar com o mesmo. Como podem ver o nome do meu blog é: Beauty Glazed. Eu irei focar me em assuntos relacionados com maquilhagem. Maquilhagem é a minha paixão, estou completamente obcecada e tenho uma lista enorme de produtos que quero comprar, mais alguém consegue identificar se comigo?!?!?!?!
Esta introdução está a ficar um bocado grande por isso vamos parar aqui enquanto podemos....
Se ainda estão aqui, parabéns e obrigada. Agora vamos falar sobre o que eu pretendo (ou quero) alcançar com este blog. Espero que este pequeno espaço seja uma plataforma para vocês, os leitores, poderem fazer qualquer tipo de pergunta; eu quero partilhar algumas dicas e truques que fui aprendendo; quero falar sobre uma grande variedade de produtos de maquilhagem; e ajudar no máximo possível.
Por favor, mantenham em mente que eu não sou nenhuma maquilhadora profissional mas vou dar o meu melhor para responder a todas as perguntas feitas e irei realizar qualquer tipo de pesquisa, se for preciso.
Se ainda estão aqui obrigada e espero que sejamos amigos. Beijos
Comments
Post a Comment